The Teen-Babble Podcast is a show that gives you tips and advice on how to survive teen life. Hey, we all have issues right?
So, it’s nice (and a huge relief) to be able to turn to someone who can help us solve those issues when they come about.
The show airs the 20th of every month and each episode is different.
So whenever you’ve winded down from your day, you can relax and tune in to the show. For the most part, I take day to day teen issues and touch on them.
I’ll share my life experiences as well as others. I’ll also share information on the most updated technology, music and more.
So be sure to subscribe to the show so that you don’t miss out on any valuable content.
All Podcast Episodes
- 001 Teen-Babble’s Brand New Podcast
- 002 Are You Independent?
- 003 Can I Get Pregnant My First Time Having Sex?
- 004 My Condolences – Sandy Hook Elementary
- 005 How to Stop Sibling Rivalry
- 006 Scarlet Responds and Tips for 2013
- 007 Balancing Your Life
- 008 What to Do When Things Aren’t Going Your Way
- 009 Penelope Soto’s Mistake In Court
- 010 How to Overcome Bullying
- 011 How to Talk to Your Parents About Sex
- 012 How to Convince Your Parents to Let You Date
- 013 How to Get Your Mom to Dress Like a Mom
- 014 Facebook Challenge… I Challenge You…
- 015 5 Ways to Prepare for a Job Interview
- 016 3 Things to Expect During Your First Year of College – With Christie Garton
- 017 Getting Along With His Baby Momma