Do you know what it takes to become a candidate and land the job?
If not, don’t worry – by the end of this episode, you’ll know how to prepare and land the job you want 🙂
In This Episode
I’ve had a few interviews over the years and those interview have definitely taught me what to do and what to do during the interview process. I’ve learned:
- What to wear
- The right questions to ask
- How to put together a great resume
But I’ve noticed that not everyone knows the same things. Many don’t know how to put together a decent resume.
Well I’m here to try and fix that.
So go ahead and listen to this episode and you just might land the perfect job.
- Top 10 Interview Questions – According to Forbes, here’s a list of the top 10 questions you should be asking
- LiveCareer – A resume builder that I’ve used in the past and that I truly love
- LiveCareer Resume Tips – More tips on how to build a better resume